Football (Sports block 2)
Our focus is to improve your individual skills as a player. We work with your technique, coordination and functional strength to speed up your feet. We will perform tests to let you follow
improvements of your jumping height, technique, speed, strength and fitness.
We work with goalsetting and tests for you to follow your own progress and development during the semester.
You will meet very advanced coaches who has played football on a high level and loves the game. If you combine football (block 2) with football (block 1) you will practice more than 10 hours a week.
Purpose of Football (block 2)
- To become a better technical player
- To work with tests and goalsetting
- To develop your skills as a football coach
- Technical training and coordination
- Football coach education
- Testing your endurance and sprinting abilities
- Functional football related exercises
- Matches (the students help arrange them)
- Matches against teams from other sports schools
- Watch football matches at the local stadium
Training in local football clubs
Vejle Sports School can help you if you would like to join a local football club during your stay here.