Martin Madsen, Teacher
Sports is a very big part of my life and Vejle Sports School gives me an opportunity to combine my hobby and my job. I bring my joy for sports in to my teaching. I try to make sure that students experience development during their stay - giving them insight into the physical possibilities of the body. It is a huge privilege to be able to use the school's newly established sports testing center as a classroom.
Basketball has been my greatest passion for 25 years. That's why basketball also has a big place in my heart, but my sports horizon has expanded significantly in recent years. In particular, cycling, skiing and general physical training takes up an increasing part in my heart.
- Cand. Scient. in Sports from Southern University of Denmark with exercise physiology as main subject.
- Former elite basketball player.
- Elite basketball coach for both women and men.
- DGI national instructor in Fitness.
- Former test assistent at Team Denmark
- External consultant in Team Denmark.