We use our physiological test centre to teach students about physiological requirements and relations in the various classes. The purpose is to give the students a greater insight into how the body works and what is required in different sports.
Among others it is possible to do the following tests:
- Direct oxygen uptake on treadmill or SRM ergometer
- Indirect oxygen uptake through Yo-yo test, Coppertest and Wattbikes
- Sprint with photocells
- Vertical jump with jump mat, power platform or Jump and Reach
- Lactate measurements (lactic acid)
- Fat% measurements
- Strength test (e.g. deadlift and pull-ups)
Students can learn to perform the different tests on others and make projects testing specific target groups.