Thea Storm Henriksen, Teacher
Adventure – and adventurous challenges outdoors. I like it when adventure and outdoor activities are physically challenging, fun and create good experiences, and at the same time I like when the social experience is in focus.
Outdoor life and adventurerace has taken up a large part of my own free time. I am often on a race or on a trip and I love being in nature. I love sharing my joy of outdoor activities with you.
We are lucky to have both the fiord and amazing forests near Vejle Sports School. The surrounding nature offers great opportunities for tree climbing, trail running, and cool mountainbike tracks. On the Fiord we go sea kayaking and/or open water swimming.
Enjoy nature. It's fun to be out - even in snow and rain.
- Bc Sports, 2-year outdoor councellor programme, Msc in biology
- Instructor at University of Copenhagen, 2006-2010.
- Student councellor for sports and biology at University of COpenhagen, 2005-2007.
- Former top level badminton player
- Several national youth champion titles in track and field
- Danish adventurerace champion in 2014 og 2015
- Participant in the world championship in adventurerace 2009
- Several iron men – world record keeper with 11 iron men in a row in 11 days
- Toured across Greenland among several outdoor expeditions (3-year project “Across the North”)
- Sea Kayak Instructor
- Canoe activity leader
- Wall climbing instructor
- Tree climing instructor
- T2 Telemark skiing
- BSI 1 ski instructor