Jacob Klærke, Teacher
Interacting with the students at Vejle Sports School is very unique. The community and the spirit at the school is something quite special. Personally, I enjoy being outside and pushing myself in nature, because you really get to try new challenges. You also learn the importance of trust in order to create a good community.
Nature inspires me - I like how it creates a room for the students to push their boundaries together as well as by themselves. The sea is also very dear to me, I like kayaking, climbing and other outdoor life activities as well.
I also enjoy dancing. It gives you a combination of rhythm, passion and pulse. My favorite dance styles are hip hop, street dance, modern dance and I also have a soft spot for line dance.
I've spent many years practising and challenging myself with outdoor life activities and specially dancing. Some might think that it is a weird combination, but it has given me a lot of unique experiences in both worlds - and Vejle Sports School is without a doubt the place where you can dive into many different interests.
- Educated outdoor guide.
- Taught dance classes since 2005.
- Courses in different dance styles in L.A., Sydney and London.
- Co-owner of the entertainment firm "DQTOUCH".
- Been touring with dance groups on festivals around Denmark.
- Worked as a zoo keeper and guard leader in Givskud Zoo since 2006.
- Educated samarit.
- Graduated teacher from Den Frie Lærerskole.