NUTRITION & METABOLISM (IN DANISH)
You will learn about the consequences of your food intake vs. your physical activity. We analyze meals and perform tests to discover the effect of exercise, nutrition and water intake.
We will teach you about healthy nutrition – what it contains and how to prepare healthy meals. We will also discuss nutrition in relation to doing sports and restitution. We will discuss how the media portray healthy nutrition – what is fake and what is scientifically proofed?
- Energy demand – We will calculate our energy demand and put into perspective what energy is
- Metabolism – we examine how the metabolism affects the body
- Diet analysis – We weigh and analyze our diet to see how well it matches with our energy demand
- What is in our diet? – We talk about the different types of nutrition, vitamins and minerals that our food contains
- We will try to cook and prepare our own food and account exactly what our food contains.