We focus on interaction and team play. Every week we take up special themes that will develop you as a person and a football player. We invite you into a world of tactics, communication, competition etc.
In football class we work with different playing styles and try out different roles and positions in the game. You will develop both technical, tactical and physical skills in different ways.
The football coaches at Vejle Sports School are all very advanced football players who love the game. You can combine football (block 1) with football (block 2) or futsal if you want to play football most of your time. Then you will practice more than 10 hours a week.
Football at Vejle Sports School
We focus on your development and the joy of playing. Football is fun, challenging and will inspire you to become a better player. To us football is more than just a game. We continually develop and aspire to find new ways and try new approaches to play.
Purpose of Football at Vejle Sports School
- To become a better player physically, technically and tactically
- To get a deeper understanding of the game
- To get insights as a football coach (DBU’s C trainer certification)
Content of the Football class
We work with an all-around and thematic approach to football training with focus on different aspects of the game, combined with the fundamentals of football.
- Dribbling, juggling and tricks
- Running and coordination
- Defense systematics – zone, block and South American
- Shots on goal
- DBU C – coaching training
- Offensive tactics
- Game systematics
- Theme training example Italian or Brazilian style
- Interval matches
- Matches (the students help arrange the matches)
- Tournaments against other folk high schools
- Watch local football matches at Vejle Stadium
Training in a local football club
Vejle Sports School can help you if you would like to play more football and join a local football club.